188.8.131.52. Turning on of the alarm system in the protection mode
1. Take out a key from the ignition lock.
2. Check that all windows, the ventilating hatch, a cowl, doors and a cover of a luggage carrier / a back lifting door were closed.
3. Press the button locking on the remote control. At the same time lamps of indexes of turn will blink once. The signaling device on the dashboard will blink with a frequency of two times a second during 20 pages.
4. Through the 20th the safe alarm system will turn on in the protection mode.
To switch-off the sensor of penetration into the car, not later 20 from later pressing the locking button (the signaling device on the dashboard blinks so far) is necessary to press the button of shutdown of the sensor located on the remote control. The security alarm system is switched-off if during 20 from later pressing the button of locking of locks there is one of the listed below events:
– pressing the unlocking button on the remote control;
– opening of a door or cover of a luggage carrier / back lifting door;
– opening of a cowl;
– the key is inserted into the lock of ignition;
– the switch of ignition is turned in the provision of "ON" (ignition is included).