canada online shopping
22.214.171.124. Launch of the engine from the auxiliary rechargeable battery
Launch of the engine from the auxiliary rechargeable battery can constitute danger if you violate the corresponding instructions. Therefore precisely follow the description of all operations. If you are not sure that you will be able independently to start the engine from the auxiliary rechargeable battery, we strongly recommend to ask for the technical help experts.
For launch of the engine it is allowed to use only the 12-volt rechargeable battery. At application of a source of current of 24 in (for example, the 24-volt rechargeable battery or two consistently connected 12-volt batteries) the engine starter, system of ignition and other electric devices of the car will fail.
1. Make sure that the auxiliary rechargeable battery has the rated voltage of 12 Century.
2. The car on which the auxiliary battery and your car is installed should not concern each other. Kill the engine of the car which rechargeable battery is used as auxiliary. Switch off on both cars other consumers of the electric power.
|Fig. 1.168. Prisoyedineiye of the second plug of the akkumulyatorony battery
3. Connect plugs of lengthening wires strictly in that sequence which is specified in the figure 1.168
– Attach the plug of a lengthening wire to a positive pole of the discharged battery (1).
– Attach the second plug of this wire to a positive pole of the auxiliary battery (2).
– Attach the plug of other lengthening wire to a negative pole of the auxiliary battery (3).
– Attach the second plug of this wire to a massive metal detail, being at sufficient distance from the discharged battery (4), for example to a bolt of fastening of a rack of a suspension bracket.
4. Start the car engine with the auxiliary battery and let's it work several minutes. Then start the car engine with the discharged battery.
5. After successful start of the engine carefully disconnect plugs of lengthening wires, working upside-down.