18.104.22.168. Replacement of safety locks
Replacement of electric safety locks in the block located under a glove box.
At failure of the electric equipment check serviceability of electric safety locks in the block which is located on the right, under a glove box.
1. Turn the switch of ignition and other switches in situation "Is switched off".
|Fig. 1.199. Removal of a cover of the block of safety locks
3. Turn handles of clamps counterclockwise and lower the block of safety locks.
4. On inside of a cover define a nest in which there is a safety lock of the corresponding electric chain or the consumer of the electric power by the table.
5. Take out a safety lock from a nest the nippers located on inside of a cover of the block of safety locks in a motor compartment.
|Fig. 1.200. An example of the serviceable and fused safety lock
6. Check a condition of a safety lock. If the safety lock fused, replace it with new (fig. 1.200)
7. Insert the new safety lock calculated at the same size of rated current into a nest. Check that the safety lock densely kept in a nest. If the safety lock is inserted not densely, address on the service station of the official dealer of Mazda for check. If the spare safety lock of the required face value is absent, temporarily use the safety lock protecting the electric device which significantly does not influence functioning of the car, for example a safety lock from a nest of "MIRROR" (mirror) or "CIGAR" (lighter).
Replacement of electric safety locks in the podkapotny block (in a motor compartment).
1. If forward headlights or other electric equipment do not work, and safety locks located in passenger salon are serviceable, check safety locks in the podkapotny block.
|Fig. 1.201. Removal of a cover of the block of safety locks
3. If the safety lock fused, replace it new, calculated at the same size of rated current.
For replacement of a safety lock of "MAIN" (main) address on the service station of the official dealer of Mazda.