220.127.116.11. Replacement of an oil filter
|Fig. 1.178. Procedure of replacement of an oil filter
1. By means of special adaptation turn off an oil filter (fig. 1.178)
2. Wipe with pure rags the privalochny surface of the case of an oil filter.
3. Apply pure engine oil on ring consolidation of an oil filter.
4. Install the filter and tighten it by hand.
5. Using the special tool, in addition tighten the filter on 3/4 turns.
6. Start the engine and be convinced of lack of leakages of oil.
7. Check oil level, if necessary bring it to norm.