7.7.5. Table 7.5 Codes of check of input-output of a combination of devices
– check codes which are not listed can be displayed, but cannot be checked.
– codes of check are displayed in a numerical order. (If when performing check, you want to check a check code with number smaller what number of a code which you check now finish the mode of check and repeat check at first.)
– if the speed signal (wheels rotate) is entered into a combination of devices, during display of any code of check except 50 or 51, then the mode of check of input-output will be cancelled.
– codes of check can be seen quickly having pressed and holding the run odometer/counter button for a trip during not less than 1 page.
Procedure for test:
– in need of viewing more than two codes of check, begin with a code with smaller number.