184.108.40.206. Control of the mechanism of change of phases of gas distribution
Control of the mechanism of change of phases of gas distribution of Mazda 3 (GG) is in essence taken over from the modern MX-5 (NB) model, except for the mode of cleaning and the mode of the maximum delay for coordination with characteristics of the vehicle.
Cleaning mode conditions following:
– reduction of frequency of rotation of the engine when closing with a butterfly valve;
– frequency of rotation of the engine – between 2250 min.-1 and 3500 min.-1;
– temperature of cooling liquid – above 80 °C the maximum delay;
Besides, any of the following conditions has to be executed:
– frequency of rotation of the engine – is lower than 970 min.-1;
– temperature of cooling liquid – is below 18 °C;
– the target moment of opening or closing of the valve – 0;
– reduction of torque.